Friday, September 10, 2010

September 6, 2010
While we were in Houston we stayed with my parents. Rachel is back from China so we got to see her! She made some delicious paninis for us for lunch.

September 5, 2010

Cousin Erin and I went down to Houston for the weekend. We went down to go visit our grandparents, but while we were there we got to see Deebs off to Greece. She will be studying abroad this semester. She is about to go through security in this pic.

September 1, 2010
Leaving work...this is PM by the way. This is becoming a regular occurrence unfortunately...and is the primary reason that I have not been taking pictures every day.

August 31, 2010
My new favorite dinner. This is $2.99 at Market Street. It is all natural (so you can read and pronounce all the ingredients), and it is super yummy. I will be eating more of this.

August 29, 2010
Went through Norman and saw Catherine. Here she is in front of her dorm looking collegiate.

August 28, 2010
This picture is pretty similar to another one that I took not long ago. But I was excited b/c the date of this beverage was my birthday...the actual day of my birth. 12/16/84

August 27, 2010
I just thought this leaf was pretty. Could it mean that fall is just around the corner?

August 24, 2010
I think I was excited about this meal because we got the chicken for free (at Market Street). And potatoes and green beans are dirt cheap...this dinner for two probably cost about $2.00.

August 21, 2010
Gifts from my family from China!

August 20, 2010
Family came back through Dallas on their way back to Houston. Deebs is going to kill me for this picture...she has this amazing talent that I am way too easily amused by. I was trying to capture it in these pictures...and she was not super happy about it. If you can't see it, she is flexing her chin dimple.

August 19, 2010

I won some stuff at my school! I never win things. I have recently decided to start making use of coupons...conveniently, one of the things I won was a coupon holder.

August 18, 2010
Family came through Dallas. They were on their way to Norman to move Catherine into college! Boomer Sooner!

August 17, 2010
French dip sandwiches.

August 16, 2010
I guess I was about to wash some dishes or something.

August 15, 2010
This is where I officially start missing days...(notice the jump from 8/13 to 8/15).
In this picture I am working on my homework from the Steps study at my church. It is a 16 week class that deals with people's issues (aka sin). By the way, we ALL have sin in our lives...it is a good thing that God provides a way for us to know Him through Jesus.

August 13, 2010
Got to see Amy AND Erin today. It was so good to catch up with them! This is in the backyard of Erin's new house.

August 12, 2010

Making a panini.

August 11, 2010

Deborah came into town! Here I am feeding her some milk and cookies.

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the spotlight, sister. my chin is probably the most talented part of our family. no offense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Cousin!!!!! So excited to see these! My favorites: the leaf and Catherine looking collegiate. As for Deborah flexing her chin dimple...I have no words for that. But I love you, Deborah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such a great job with composure and use of focus to make ordinary objects seem extraordinary. I enjoy admiring what you capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jennifer! I feel like I have been slacking on this blog lately, so that is encouraging to hear!

    ReplyDelete