Friday, January 15, 2010


January 15, 2010
Chicken Portobello with mashed red potatoes. This recipe is a keeper.


January 14, 2010
Our water stopped working for several hours today...this is the faucet on at full blast. Some days it's hard to find something to take a picture of...


January 13, 2010

My cousin Erin bought this book for me and I have started reading it. So far so good...however, it's one of 5 or so books that I have started in the past year (and haven't finished!).


January 12, 2010

Making soup for dinner! I'm training him in the ways of cooking.


January 11, 2010

My plant that I am trying to keep alive! I had to bring it inside because of the cold. I kill every plant I get...


January 10, 2010
Jimmy John's for lunch!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, Cousin! And your super cute title! :)

    ReplyDelete