Friday, January 22, 2010

January 22, 2010

God makes pretty sunsets. :)


January 21, 2010

This is my new favorite snack: Pretzels dipped in peanut butter. YUM.


January 20, 2010


I pulled this out tonight because I didn't feel like going to the gym...it pretty much kicked my butt.


January 19, 2010

I have been cooking a lot of recipes from this magazine lately. It's a good one!


January 18, 2010

A better view of Aaron, and his mommy. :)


January 17, 2010

Cousin Erin and I went to visit Cousins Ashley and Rudy and their new baby, Aaron. He is presh!


January 16, 2010

A clean Kitchen! A rare but beautiful moment... :)

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, great pictures! I love the sunset...and the Yoga shot could pretty much be an advertisement. You should look into that. Great post, cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Erin, and the fact that you are the only one who comments on my posts. HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a really gifted artist. You should pursue it seriously. Not just saying that because you're my cousin.

    ReplyDelete