Friday, April 30, 2010

April 30, 2010
I went to do preschool speech/language screenings on Friday morning. I took this picture in the parking lot right before going in.


April 29, 2010
Another book from cousin Erin. This one is pretty short so hopefully I'll get through it in reasonable amount of time.


April 28, 2010
So Caleb tried to straighten up while I was out of town. This was his idea for a good place to store my lunchbox. Oh Caleb...


April 27, 2010
Trying to eat more salad's/veggies....probably should lay off the croutons...oh well.


April 26, 2010
This is a building on Wheaton's campus. We walked around campus briefly before heading to the airport.


April 25, 2010
Definitely one of the highlights of my day. Pizza at Giordano's. Delicious.


April 24, 2010
After going to the Field Museum, we started making our way back to the train station. We stopped at Millennium Park to take some pictures.


April 23, 2010
I arrived safely in Chicago! Deebs and I stopped for some Chicago-style hotdogs for dinner. Then headed to Wheaton to see a play on campus.


April 22, 2010
Packing for Chicago...


April 21, 2010
This was a stressful week at work...


April 20, 2010
I'm trying to grow some herbs...don't know how long they will last.


April 19, 2010
I was supposed to bring a birthday dessert for one of the special ed teachers at school. I used the "perfect brownie" baking set that I got for Christmas from my mother-in-law. Did not turn out quite like the pictures...


April 18, 2010
Sunday dinner at mom and dad McGuire's house.


April 17, 2010

Banh Mi...a Vietnamese sandwhich.

3 comments:

  1. My favorite is definitely the lunchbox! I laughed out loud! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You eat the best food! I should start eating with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome to eat with me anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete