Saturday, May 8, 2010

May 8, 2010
Someone in our household (who will remain nameless) has an interesting habit which includes wearing his socks to bed but taking them off in the middle of the night. They end up at the foot of the bed and are discovered every time the sheets get changed. Apparently we had not changed our sheets in quite a while....


May 7, 2010
Thus ends teacher appreciation week. Topped off with a free mug and scholastic calendar for next year. I can't believe there are only 4 weeks left of school.


May 6, 2010
Reading...or taking pictures of myself pretending to read...or maybe a little of both...


May 5, 2010
More Banh Mi...this time from a different place. Don't ask me what that white stuff is...I have no idea...but I guess it tasted good.


May 4, 2010
Crocking up some meat...


May 3, 2010
I decided to paint my toes brown. I've never done brown before but I think I like it.


May 2, 2010
I like that our in-laws have a puppy...I can go to their house and get my puppy fix...and then leave.


May 1, 2010
Caleb's cousin Dan and his wife Erica came into town for the weekend. Caleb had been wanting to try the tacos at Fuel City. As the name would suggest, it is a gas station. The tacos at this place are supposedly some of the best in Texas. They were pretty good; however, there are no places to sit so we had to eat our tacos standing outside by the car.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I laughed out loud at the sock picture - hilarious! Love the brown toes and the taco picture...and are you still liking the book?? :) Love you, cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like Erin...I cracked up at the sock picture! I have tried for years to get him to pick up his socks...just like his father!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came to leave a comment and saw that its already been addressed... twice! I loved the sock picture. So great! And what is Bahn Mi? Because it looks incredible.

    ReplyDelete