Friday, February 19, 2010

February 19, 2010
Hoisen Chicken... I grew up on this dish. It is so easy and super delicious. Sorry about all the food this week....


February 18, 2010
V-day flowers are blooming.


February 17, 2010
A room that I spend much of my time in...It used to be a closet, but now it is the speech room.


February 16, 2010
I decided to splurge this week and buy some strawberries and grapes.


February 15, 2010
This week turned into the week of food. I didn't have anything to take a picture of today...this was my late night snack right before going to bed...a bad habit...


February 14, 2010
V-day.


February 13, 2010
After our lunch we decided to go get bubble tea at a place called Fat Straws. I had not had this stuff in ages and it was so good!


I couldn't decide on just one picture for today! My cousin Erin and I went to this hole-in-the-wall Indian restaurant, Sri Maharaja, in Lewisville. It was delicious! And cheap...
p.s. Isn't my cousin beautiful? She is so photogenic. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love them! I have a lot of food this week, too...my favorite is the hoisin chicken picture...you should take photos for Simple & Delicious. I wonder who I'd contact about that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you and your life as a mcguire. your v-day flowers are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete