Friday, February 5, 2010

February 5, 2010
This is my sweet friend Erin. I got to spend a couple of hours with her at Starbucks today. It is always so refreshing and encouraging to talk with her!


February 4, 2010
I was listening to a talk from Recovery at the Village and the speaker read the words to the song "Wholly Yours" by David Crowder. It's funny how you can listen to a song a hundred times and never really hear the words. Anyway, the words to this song are really awesome so I decided to write them down.


February 3, 2010
Dirty dishes....Why do they always pile up so fast??


February 2, 2010
I rest my case...I kill plants...


February 1, 2010
Chinese dumplings have become a staple in our home. They were our "comfort food" in China and we have been eating them ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment