Saturday, March 13, 2010

March 12, 2010
Working on taxes...


March 11, 2010

I wanted to try another recipe from Simple and Delicious....Gyro-style pitas. I got out my veggies for the recipe and this is what I beheld. Only FOCUS alums can truly appreciate (and cringe at) this sight. Needless to say, I had a really hard time eating my pita.


March 10, 2010
I have decided to "track" this tree throughout this year. It is outside our window at our apartment. I figure it will take up a few pictures. :)


March 9, 2010
Pesto penne with veggies. Another recipe from the magazine Simple and Delicious.


March 8, 2010
I stopped at Sonic on my way to BSF and ended up taking this picture on my phone. The clouds were clearing after the rain.


March 7, 2010

Sister-in-law.


March 6, 2010

I picked up Erin from the airport after her 10 day trip to Israel. She wasn't very happy with me for taking this picture, but I think she looked just fine.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, gracious. I look awesome. I love the picture of Elise! And I can't wait to see the next picture of the tree. :)

    ReplyDelete