Saturday, March 20, 2010

March 19, 2010
This picture is more for the story than the picture itself. The door handle on our front door stopped working today. What happened is this: Caleb had gone to run a few errands and I was working on stuff at home. I saw him pull up and went to go open the door for him (he was carrying groceries). I realized that our door had been left unlocked so I pulled on the handle to open the door...but it wouldn't open. He, of course, thought I was trying to be funny so he was yelling at me through the door to open it. I finally convinced him (via a phone call) that I was trying to open the door and could not. I had to let him in through the door that opens onto our porch. Fortunately, I was home to let him in...and fortunately we live on the first floor.
Our apartment was quick to send someone to work on it...however, it is still not working quite right.


March 18, 2010
I baked! possibly not on the day that I posted this picture... :)


March 17, 2010
I figured I would post a smiling picture of Catherine to counterbalance yesterday's "blue steel" face. It's just too bad that she is so un-photogenic... ;)


March 16, 2010
Ok so the primary reason that my fam came into town was so I could attempt to take some senior pictures for my sister. The studio that everyone uses down in Kingwood is, in my opinion, a total rip off for what you get. Anyway, we ended up taking pictures over two days...and I now have a greater appreciation for people who do this for a living. It is a lot of work! This particular picture just makes me laugh. :)


March 15, 2010
My parents and youngest sister came into town for a few days. We ate dinner at our apartment Monday night. It was the most people we have ever had over for dinner!


March 14, 2010

My brother-in-law and his wife came into town over the weekend. This is their dog, Banjo. Possibly the cutest dog ever?


March 13, 2010
I am slightly obsessed with these trees. I know they smell funny or whatever, but I just think they are so pretty.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, your pear tree picture is gorgeous! I want one to frame...seriously.

    ReplyDelete