Friday, March 5, 2010


March 5, 2010
A new Fuzzy' just opened in Lewisville. If you have never been to Fuzzy's taco shop you need to. It is super delicious.


March 4, 2010
I have been in Bible Study Fellowship this year...it has taken some getting used to. It is definitely more structured than I would prefer. Every week they give out notes that cover the previous week's lesson. I am trying really hard to actually make it through the notes this week, although I can honestly say that as of right now I have still not finished.


March 3, 2010
This was another one of those days....the days where I have absolutely nothing to take a picture of. Every night before work I iron whatever I'll be wearing the next day....


March 2, 2010
So my office/therapy room is connected to one of the special ed rooms. This provides much entertainment throughout the day as some of the kiddos wander into my room when they are supposed to be doing other things. I also get to listen to them singing science songs during my lunch break, which brings me to this picture. They were evidently studying planets for a bit and made these. I thought they were super cute. :)


March 1, 2010
Packing a lunch for another day of work...


February 28, 2010
I love our church. :)


February 27, 2010
Practicing the ole guitar.

3 comments:

  1. Those planets look suspiciously like balloons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would be correct in your suspicion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite this week is definitely Caleb. Well done!

    ReplyDelete