Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11, 2010
Me and Erin wanted to do some sort of study this summer...and we got some other girls to join us! We are going through a study based on the book "Battling Unbelief" by John Piper. We had our first meeting this morning and it is really good so far.


June 10, 2010
Made Bruschetta Pizza. It was scrumtrelescent!


June 9, 2010
Went to see Wicked!!! Great cast. Great music. Great story. Definitely makes it into my list of favorites.


June 8, 2010

Presents for my sisters who are working at Pine Cove this summer. Cousin Erin and I put together these gifts over the weekend. I was supposed to see Deborah today to give them to her..but those plans fell through. They will have to wait until next week.


June 7, 2010

Went to Babe's for dinner with some friends. Apparently they have a creepy fake man that sits at random tables?


June 6, 2010

Sunday afternoon nap... :)


June 5, 2010
Had to go to work on a Saturday...No traffic!


June 4, 2010

Last day of school!!


June 3, 2010
"The Books of the Bible." This version of the Bible took out all the chapter and verse numbers and put the books in the order they were written. Caleb bought a couple of copies for us and I really like reading it.


June 2, 2010
Ready to meet with my supervisor and get my paperwork signed for my license!


June 1, 2010

My sister Catherine knitted me a blanket! She's amazing.

1 comment:

  1. A few thoughts:

    1. How is possible that I am THAT white?
    2. Thank you for choosing a normal picture of me with the tickets. :)
    3. Great to see the presents for D and C again. That wrapping is still super cute!
    4. Love the last day of school picture.
    5. The driving picture makes me nervous. Glad you're still alive.

    ReplyDelete