Monday, May 31, 2010

May 31, 2010
Getting ready for my last day of speech with my kids this year. We are going to decorate cookies and maybe play a game. :)


May 30, 2010

Caleb and I stopped in Bryan, TX (on our way back from Houston) to see cousins Ashley and Rudy and their babies. Poor baby Aaron had a fever and was not feeling well. He is apparently quite the flirt when he is not sick.


May 29, 2010

We went to Houston for my sister's high school graduation. Soon she'll be headed for OU! Boomer!


May 28, 2010
Tree.


May 27, 2010

Fresh Basil grown on my porch.


May 26, 2010
This is what the sky looked like when I left for work this morning. I thought it was really pretty.


May 25, 2010
Just another day of work...


May 24, 2010
Amy is in town for a couple of weeks so we got together on Monday to catch up a bit. It was good to see her but it was too short!


May 23, 2010
Caleb and I went with some of Caleb's family to Six Flags...apparently I don't tolerate roller coasters as well as I used to. I was feeling pretty nauseous by the end of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment