Monday, June 28, 2010

June 28, 2010
Storm coming!


June 27, 2010
At Fair Park, about to go see Wicked. Yes with this post I am admitting that I saw Wicked again...after seeing it two weeks ago with Erin. It was totally worth it. We got cheap seats in the balcony. SO good.


June 26, 2010
Muffins!


June 25, 2010
I made homemade chocolate frozen yogurt! It was good. I have made it again since this and it was even better. This particular version had two cups of plain yogurt, 1 cup of 2% milk, 3 oz bakers chocolate, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla.


June 24, 2010
Making a mess in the kitchen.


June 23, 2010

Such a studious student.


June 22, 2010
Getting ready for work. My first day working as a licensed speech-language pathologist. :)


June 21, 2010

Been waiting 5 years for this day!


June 20, 2010
Adam made us lunch on Sunday and this is what we ate. Possibly one of the best things I've ever eaten (although I could probably say that about anything Adam makes). We ate cheese grits (filled with two kinds of cheese, grease from the sausage, heavy whipping cream, and spices) topped with seasoned shrimp, sausage, wilted spinach, and pico de gallo. It was pretty much like a party in my mouth. Not healthy in ANY way....but DELICIOUS.


June 19, 2010
Off to a wedding with Adam and Kelli.

No comments:

Post a Comment