Friday, July 9, 2010

July 9, 2010
Cow appreciation day at Chick-fil-A. Free combos for anyone who dresses up like a cow. Caleb was not too excited about wearing the cow shirt...but when he got the most expensive combo meal for free, he decided it might not have been a bad idea after all.


July 8, 2010

Fiesta beef bowls. This is a yummy recipe.


July 7, 2010
No good ideas for a picture today. We went to elder-led prayer at church.


July 6, 2010

Purging. Anyone know of a good organization that I can donate clothes to?


July 5, 2010
Chicken with mango sauce. A recipe from my mom. The lighting is terrible in our apartment!


July 4, 2010
My parents and Catherine came into town for the 4th. It was good to see them!


July 3, 2010

Love it when we actually make the bed.


July 2, 2010
Take-out.


July 1, 2010Cousin Erin's car was in the shop for several days so she had borrowed her mom's convertible. I went with her to pick up her car and take back her mom's car. I got to drive this car back to its home.


June 30, 2010
This is kind of a weird picture. Anyway, I have been trying to get involved up at UNT with helping out with international student events. I gave a ride to some students from Turkey to the house of a professor and was told to make this sign so they could find my car.


June 29, 2010
Cousin Erin's moving day. I went with her to pick up her Uhaul.

1 comment:

  1. A few things:
    *Yay for free food at Chick-fil-a!
    *I love the clothes picture!
    *The bed picture should be in a home decorating magazine, and your paintings should sell for thousands of dollars.
    *Sneaky U-Haul picture.
    *I love you.

    ReplyDelete