Sunday, July 18, 2010

July 18, 2010
We rode up to Tulsa with Caleb's parents and sister. This is a picture from the ride home.


July 17, 201o
While we were in Tulsa, we went to visit some old college friends. Chris was one of Caleb's roommates back in the day. It was good to see them!


July 16, 2010
Caleb and the groom.


July 15, 2010
We went to Tulsa for a wedding. These were at the rehearsal dinner, which happened to be at the Tulsa zoo. They were super cute.


July 14, 2010
My "craft" of the summer. I made a recipe box and recipe cards.


July 13, 2010
On our way out to eat to celebrate Caleb's score on the GMAT. He did great! All his hard work paid off.


July 12, 2010
Made fish tacos. It was my first time to make them and they turned out pretty good.


July 11, 2010
I am proud to say that I haven't killed my herbs yet.


July 10, 2010
I'm trying out different frozen yogurt flavors. I made mango frozen yogurt this time. It was yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment