Saturday, July 24, 2010

July 24, 2010
I am slightly obsessed with sunsets. I took this picture on my phone while stopped at a light. It was so intense. ;)


July 23, 2010
This is why our grocery bill has doubled this past year! Stinkin' organic food. This particular item was organic and fair trade. My conscience got the best of me...I ended up buying it over the cheap generic stuff.


July 22, 2010
Ok so I wore my shane and shane t-shirt today. It just so happens that this shirt is from their album "clean" and has a tooth brushing itself. It also just so happens that I went to the dentist today...not realizing/remembering that I was wearing this shirt. The dentist never said anything about it...but when I realized I had worn it to the dentist I felt like a dork. To make matters worse, I had a cavity! Oh the irony...


July 21, 2010

Taking stuff to CCA.


July 20, 2010
Taking up a new hobby. Our apartment complex has a racket ball court. We are finally getting around to using it, now that we've been here for a year.


July 19, 2010
I spent the night at Cousin Erin's on Sunday. She made me a delicious dinner, then we went and got frozen yogurt and saw Despicable Me. It was a good night with a good cousin. :)

1 comment:

  1. *A beautiful sunset, all the way...so vivid!
    *The "Clean" shirt picture is my favorite one of the YEAR. Seriously.
    *I still think I look funny in that last picture. It was a fun night, though! :)

    ReplyDelete