Friday, May 14, 2010

May 14, 2010
Got soaked today...


May 13, 2010

Storm blowing in...it's supposed to rain for the next 8 or 9 days.


May 12, 2010
Back to my food pictures...Black bean burritos. This meal was a staple in college...so easy...and delicious...


May 11, 2010
So this week's theme is apparently "Cousin Erin." I promise I'm not obsessed...we just happen to see each other quite a bit/talk to each other pretty much every day...


May 10, 2010
I see Erin every Monday night for BSF. She is supposed to be modeling how windy it was! It is kind of hard to tell...
Erin I'm sorry but this was the best one of you...and I needed a picture for the day...


May 9, 2010
Deebs drove through Dallas on her way home from college. It was good to see her again! I was not made aware that this was supposed to be a silly picture...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, gracious, the windy picture is so...I have no words.

    I LOVE your umbrella, by the way!

    ReplyDelete