Saturday, May 22, 2010

May 22, 2010
My mom and Catherine came through Dallas on their way home to Houston. They had gone up to Oklahoma to register Catherine for her classes.
We went with cousin Erin to Panera for lunch before they headed home.


May 21, 2010
Morning routine...


May 20, 2010
So I had these strawberries...and was thinking to myself that it would be really tasty if I had some chocolate to dip them in. I scavenged through my refrigerator and found a Cadbury egg leftover from Easter. I don't know if you like Cadbury eggs...I do. And apparently they are really good melted on strawberries.


May 19, 2010

Cooking some zucchini.


May 18, 2010

Refer to the post from March 31 to see what this plant used to look like. As soon as flowers started to bloom it began to shrivel up and die.
Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rachel! Sorry your birthday picture is a dead plant...


May 17, 2010

2 year anniversary. Love you Caleb. :)


May 16, 2010
Laundry day...


May 15, 2010

Went to the stockyards with some friends to practice using my camera. Of course when I saw this, I knew I had found my picture of the day.

1 comment:

  1. A melted Cadbury egg? That's the best idea I've ever heard...

    ReplyDelete